So rumor has it that everyone’s favorite show, New Girl, is coming back for its seventh season, and I could not be more excited for anything. In preparation for its return, I’m doing all that I know to: binge. watching.
I’ve probably seen every episode at least 10 times each. I know, I have a problem! Hi!
Let me just cut to the chase.
I watch a lot of New Girl and I recognize a good song when I hear one. So here are some of my recommendations for all the “Who’s that girl?” hummers and fans out there.
- Take Care by Beach House
- I wanna Get Better by Bleachers
- The Time of My Life by Bill Medley and Jennifer Warnes
- All Alright by FUN.
- Sex on the Regular by Miniature Tiger
- You Make My Dreams Come True by Halls and Oates
- Rivers and Roads by The Head and The Heart
- Don’t Just Sit There by Lucius
- Hold Me Now by Thompson Twins
- God Only Knows by She & Him (cough cough, Zooey Deschanel’s little musical moment)
- Oxford Coma by Vampire Weekend
- I Got the Moves by Habibi
So that’s what I have to offer to Jessica Day’s Fan Club. If someone would like to be generous and share the rules of True American with me in return that would be super cool of you.
Thanks for reading and I hope you check out some of the songs! (let me know if you do or if you have any likeminded tunes for me to listen to)